You are on the right page if you are looking to remodel your home, bathroom, kitchen or finish your basement! Home Renovation Company, LLC, finishes projects in accordance with construction codes in a timely fashion at a reasonable cost.
YOU MADE THE FIRST RIGHT STEP…..
Congratulations! You came to the right page for your remodeling needs. Home Renovation Company, LLC, was awarded Best Home Remodeler in 2019. We are a group of professionals under one roof for your home remodel. On our team, we have experienced estimators, project managers, civil engineers, architects and quality craftsmen.
STARTING YOUR PROJECT IS EASY….
Here at Home Renovation Company, we created an easy system for our clients. We want you to feel comfortable with the remodeling process from start to finish. First all you need to do is fill out the Estimate Request Application for your remodel project. We will contact you to schedule a Pre-Estimation meeting onsite.
We will provide you with an itemized and detailed estimate proposal showing you the material SKU#, Labor and Services recommended for your project. This estimate is the actual Scope of Work that will be attached to the construction agreement. After the estimate is adjusted and approved, we provide the client with the main construction agreement containing the parties’ rights and responsibilities, payment schedule, project schedule, material choice list and retainer invoice. Upon signing the agreement and placing the retainer, we provide a 3D design and start date.
WE PROVIDE TURNKEY PROJECT SERVICE….
As our client, you DO NOT need to deliver material or fixtures. You DO NOT need to call for inspections. You DO NOT need to go to the store and buy anything – we take care of everything!
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FROM WORKING WITH HRC……
- We do not require more than a 20% retainer if your project cost is less than $15,000. If your project is over $15,000, you only pay a 10% retainer.
- You have a personal Project Manager. From the beginning to final City inspection and agreement sign-off, you will be working with only one Project Manager (no middleman or sub-contractor relationship).
- We provide a 1-year warranty on labor and factory warranty on provided materials. Our own crews perform 95% of the work and we only use special trade sub-contractors.
- We are licensed and insured.
- Our schedules and budgets are presented upfront – no surprising hidden costs.
- We discuss with our clients any potential risks associated with the home remodel.
OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE THE RENOVATION PROCESS STRESS FREEE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND FOR OUR CLIENTS.